Need Support? We are here to assist you.
Here we explain what we do with your information, including details of how we carefully store and protect it. We also talk about cookies (the digital/internet kind, not the delicious/crumbly kind).
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“) for our own administration purposes. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- Whenever we transfer your data outside the EEA, we ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use providers based in the USA, we ensure that they are part of the US-EU Privacy Shield (for which see https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); and Where we use other providers we will ensure that the data transfers are subject to the EU Model Contract Clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries (for which see https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en).
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our trusted providers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site or the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site or the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. How long do we retain personal data
- If you contact us through the Site or the App but do not enter into a contract with us, we will normally delete your personal data after 2 years.
- If you become a customer of ours, we normally retain contract information (including personal data) for six years after the end of the relevant contract, or for longer where we need to do so for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or where we are required by law to retain it for a longer period.
- In certain case, it may not be physically possible to delete certain data (for instance, where it is stored on a secure external server), in which case we will take appropriate steps to ensure that it is not available for re-use or disclosure to third parties.
As a data subject, you have certain legal rights subject to certain exceptions under the applicable Data Protection legislation including:
- the right to access the personal data held about you;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- the right to withdraw at any time any consent you have given to receive marketing material from us, or in any other case where we process your personal data on the basis of a consent that you have given (and not on some other legal basis);
- the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data about you;
- the right to ask for the restriction of personal data concerning yourself that is inaccurate unlawfully processed or no longer required;
- the right to ask for the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where the processing is based on your consent;
- the right to ask for the erasure of personal data concerning yourself where processing is no longer necessary or the legitimate interests we have in processing your personal data are overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms as the data subject; and
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time to your name or image being used in connection with any of our competitions or promotions for publicity purposes.
- You can exercise any of your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Links to other websites
The Site or the App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.